The Miyagi Museum of Art
The Miyagi Museum of Art boasts a rich collection of art. The entire museum, except exhibition rooms, is open to the public at all times, offering visitors a place to appreciate, learn about and create art works and relax.
- 34-1 Kawauchi-Motohasekura, Aoba-ku, Sendai
- 9:30a.m.-5.00p.m. The ticket office closes 30 minutes before closing time.
- Mondays(except national holidays), the day following national holidays(except Saturday and Sunday)
- Entrance Fee
- On permanent exhibition: Adults 300yen, College Students 150yen
- Sendai Subway Tozai Line: 7 minute walk from the West 1 exit of International Center Station / Sightseeing Loop Bus "LOOPLE SENDAI": Please get off at "the Miyagi Museum of Art" bus stop.