Aoba Castle Exhibition Hall
The Museum features a 152-seat theater, where a computer graphics-generated movie of the restored Sendai Castle is shown. The movie takes you on a virtual tour of Sendai Castle, and you will hear interesting anecdotes and stories about Lord Date Masamune and his retainers.
- Tenshudai, Aobajyoshi, Aoba-ku, Sendai
- Apr.1-Nov.3 9:00a.m.-5:00p.m. / Nov.4-Mar.31 9:00a.m.-4:00p.m.
- Open all year round. Occasional temporary closure in winter season.
- Entrance Fee
- Adults/College students: 700yen, High/Junior High School students: 500yen, Elementary School students: 300yen
- Sendai Subway Tozai Line and Bus: From Yagiyama Zoological Park Station, please take the bus bound for Naritasan or Aobadai, and get off at the "Sendai Jyo Ato Minami" bus stop. / Sightseeing Loop Bus "LOOPLE SENDAI": Please get off at the "Sendai Castle Site" bus stop. / Taxi: 20 minute ride from JR Sendai Station