3M Sendai City Science Museum
The Museum, located in Dainohara Forest Park full of lush greenery, is a general science museum with many hands-on, interactive displays. Here you can see, hear, touch and do science!
- 4-1 Dainohara Shinrin Kouen, Aoba-ku, Sendai
- 9:00a.m.-4:45p.m. The ticket office closes 45 minutes before closing time.
- Mondays(except national holidays), the day following national holidays(except Saturday, Sunday, the 2nd Tuesday of Oct. and holidays), the 4th Thursday of each month(except national holidays and Dec.), Dec.28-Jan.4
- Entrance Fee
- Adults/College students 540yen, High school students 320yen, Elementary and Middle school students 210yen
- Sendai Subway Namboku Line: 5 minute walk from Asahigaoka Station