Sendai City Tomizawa Site Museum
A theme museum where the Tomizawa ruins, which include the remains of bonfires and forests dating back 20,000 years, are preserved and displayed in the same condition as when they were excavated, allowing visitors to imagine what life was like so many years ago.
- 3-1 Nagamachi-minami 4-chome, Taihaku-ku, Sendai
- 9:00a.m.-4:45p.m. The ticket office closes 30 minutes before closing time.
- Mondays(Open on national holidays), the day following national holidays(Open on Saturday and Sunday), the 4th Thursday of Jan. to Nov. (except national holidays), Dec.28-Jan.4
- Entrance Fee
- Adults: 460yen, High school students: 230yen, Elementary and Middle school students: 110yen
- Sendai Subway Namboku Line: 5 minute walk from Nagamachi-minami Station / JR Tohoku Main Line: 20 minute walk from JR Nagamachi Station