Sendai Kaleidoscopes Art Museum
The Museum showcases unique and beautiful kaleidoscopes created by ceramic artist Teruko Tsuji and other artists from around the world, inviting visitors into a fascinating world of shimmering colors.
- 1-2 Aza-Matsuba, Moniwa, Taihaku-ku, Sendai
- 9:30a.m.-5:00p.m. The ticket office closes 30 minutes before closing time.
- Open all year round *Temporary closure during winter
- Entrance Fee
- Adults/College students: 900yen, 70 year old or older and children: 450yen
- Miyagi Kotsu Bus: Please take the bus bound for Akiu Onsen from JR Sendai Station West exit and get off at the "Matsuba" bus stop. / Car: 15 minute ride from Tohoku Expressway Sendai-minami IC.