Sendai City War Reconstruction Memorial Hall
Sendai City War Reconstruction Memorial Hall was built as a place to preserve all the records of the air raids in Sendai and the reconstruction work that came after them and to pass on the whole picture of what was happening behind what Sendai has become today. Aside from the exhibition room, we have a memorial hall with the capacity of 270 people and 11 meeting rooms of all sizes that are available for all residents in Sendai city to use for cultural activities.
- 2-12-1 Omachi, Aoba-ku, Sendai
- Exhibition Hall 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.(Last Admission 4:00p.m.)
- Dec.29-Jan.3 *Closed once a month for maintenance
- Entrance Fee
- Adults: 120yen, Elementary and Middle school students: 60yen
- On Foot: Approximately 25 minute walk from JR Sendai Station West exit / Sendai Subway Tozai Line: Approximately 6 minute walk from East 1 exit of Omachi Nishi-koen Station