TOHOKU FUKUSHI UNIVERSITY SERIZAWA KEISUKE ART AND CRAFT MUSEUM
We exhibit beautiful vivid Serizawa art pieces (kimono, obi, noren, and byobu) made in the Kataezome style. We also hold exhibitions with a theme that changes every time.
Many visitors purchase goods and participate in workshops at the exhibition.
- 2-5-26, Tsutsujigaoka, Miyagino-ku, Sendai
- 10:00a.m.-5:00p.m. The ticket office closes 30 minutes before closing time.
- Mondays (If Monday falls on a public holiday the next day), Exhibition Changing Periods and End of year and new year holidays *Please contact directly
- Entrance Fee
- Adults: 400yen (300yen for groups of 20 or more) / College Students: 300yen (200yen for groups of 20 or more) / Under 18, Visitors with Disabilities and a Carer: Free *Please contact directly about special exhibition fees
- A 3 minute walk from East-West Free Passage of JR Sendai Station.