Yagiyama Benyland is Sendai’s amusement park. It is located 4km from Sendai city centre and is the largest amusement spot of its class in the Tohoku region. It is surrounded by greenery yet overlooks the city and out to the Pacific Ocean. It has about 30 different rides, perfect for families and couples alike.
- 19-1 Koeji, Nagamachi, Taihaku-ku, Sendai
- 9:00a.m.-5:00p.m.(November and December 9:00a.m.-4:30p.m.) The ticket office closes 30 minutes before closing time.
- The first Monday-Wednesday of July, November 24-25, November 28-30, Weekdays of December, Year-end, The middle of January-The end of February
- Entrance Fee
- Adults 1,000yen, Children(3 year old - Elementary school students) 500yen, Senior citizens(65 year old or older) 500yen
- 5 minute walk from Yagiyama Zoological Park Station on the Sendai Subway Tozai Line