Sendai Literature Museum
The Museum features the works of prominent writers who have a close connection with Sendai, such as Bansui Doi, Toson Shimazaki, and Hisashi Inoue. Explore the literary treasures of Sendai.
- 7-1, Kitane 2-chome, Aoba-ku, Sendai
- 9:00a.m.-5:00p.m. The ticket office closes 30 minutes before closing time.
- Mondays(except national holidays), the day following national holidays(except Saturday and Sunday), the 4th Thursday of each month(except national holidays and Dec.), Dec.28-Jan.4
- Entrance Fee
- On permanent exhibition: Adults 460yen, High school students 230yen, Elementary and Middle school students 110yen
- Bus: 3 minute walk from the "Kitane 2-chome/Bungakukan-mae" bus stop / Sendai Subway Namboku Line: 20 minute walk from Dainohara Station