Sendai City Jomon Site Park
The Park features a Jomon village reconstructed at the Yamada Uenodai ruins. Visitors can experience the Jomon period through various activities, including making comma-shaped beads and earthen vessels. Explore the arts of the Jomon period!
- 10-1 Yamada, Uenodai-cho, Taihaku-ku, Sendai
- 9:00a.m.-4:45p.m. The ticket office closes 30 minutes before closing time.
- Mondays(Open on national holidays), the day following national holidays(Open on Saturday and Sunday), the 4th Thursday of Jan. to Nov. (Open on national holidays), Dec.28-Jan.4
- Entrance Fee
- Adults/College students 200yen, High School students 150yen, Elementary and Middle School students 100yen
- Please take the bus bound for "Minami New Town" or "Nihondaira" or "Akiu" or "Moniwadai" from JR Sendai Station or JR Nagamachi Station and get off at the "Yamada Taihaku Shobosho-mae" bus stop, then walk for 5 minutes.