Tohoku History Museum
Boasting the largest exhibition area in the Tohoku region, the Tohoku History Museum features innovative and stimulating exhibitions, as well as a sophisticated information system that caters to visitors’ curiosities and learning needs.
- 1-22-1 Takasaki, Tagajo City
- 9:30a.m.-5:00p.m. The ticket office closes 30 minutes before closing time.
- Mondays(except national holidays), the day following national holidays(except Saturday and Sunday), Dec.29-Jan.3, occasional temporary closure
- Entrance Fee
- Permanent exhibitions: 460yen / Admission is free for Elementary, Middle, and High School students.
- On the JR Tohoku Main Line: About 1 minute walk from Kokufu-Tagajo Station / On the JR Senseki Line: 25 minute walk from Tagajo Station