TOHOKU FUKUSHI UNIVERSITY SERIZAWA KEISUKE ART AND CRAFT MUSEUM
We exhibit beautiful vivid Serizawa art pieces (kimono, obi, noren, and byobu) made in the Kataezome style. We also hold exhibitions with a theme that changes every time.
Many visitors purchase goods and participate in workshops at the exhibition.
- 1-8-1, Kunimi, Aoba-ku, Sendai
- 10:00a.m.-4:30p.m. The ticket office closes 30 minutes before closing time.
- Sundays, public holidays, exam day, exhibition changing periods, end of year and new year holidays *Please contact directly
- Entrance Fee
- Adults: 300yen (200yen for groups of 20 or more) /Over 18 years old students: 200yen (100yen for groups of 20 or more) / Students in high school and below, Visitors with Disabilities and a Carer: Free
- Get on the bus bound for Kitayama or Shiheimachi at the No.9 bus stop from Sendai Station West Exit Bus Terminal to Tohoku Fukushidai-mae. The time required will be 25 minutes.