YAGIYAMA ZOOLOGICAL PARK
There are some attractive places such as Africa Zone which you can look over African elephants and giraffes and the exhibitions of polar bears and hippopotamus where you can observe them through a window.
You can also see stuffed specimens with explanations in the Visitor Center.
- 1-43 Honcho, Yagiyama, Taihaku-ku, Sendai
- March-October 9:00a.m.-4:45p.m.(The entrance closes at 4:00p.m.) / November-February 9:00a.m.-4:00p.m.(The entrance closes at 3:00p.m.)
- Mondays (or Tuesday if a national holiday falls on Monday), the year-end and new years holidays
- Entrance Fee
- Adults: 480yen, Elementary and Middle school students: 120yen, Children under kindergarten age: Free, Annual pass(Valid for one year from the date of issue): 1200yen
- Sendai Subway Tozai Line: Please get off at Yagiyama Zoological Park Station.